If you were invited to a wedding, you have probably started thinking about what gift you should purchase for the happy couple. However, purchasing a gift for a wedding can be quite overwhelming and stressful, especially since you do not want to get the same present as another guest.
Now, you are probably thinking – what is the most unique present that I can buy? Well, fear not, this article might be extremely helpful for you. The text below is going to feature the top 5 unique wedding gifts that you can purchase for the newlyweds. Let’s take a closer look at the article:
1. Art For Decorating Their New Home
The best thing about purchasing art for the newlyweds is that you’ll have a wide range of options. From classical and modern art to contemporary and art from up and coming artists, there are literally thousands of options you can choose from. Naturally, you’ll need to think about what the couple likes.
If you do not know how their new home looks like, nor what kind of art they love, you can always ask for the advice of their family members or friends. By knowing either of these things, you can choose a piece of art that will suit their home’s interior design, as well as the taste of the couple.
2. An Expensive Bottle of Wine + A Wine Rack
Is there a better way to celebrate the beginning of their lives together than opening a bottle of expensive wine? I think not. This is why you might want to opt for getting the couple a luxurious wine, as well as a wine rack. A wine rack, even one that can fit 3 to 5 bottle is perfect for organization without needing to sacrifice a lot of space in their home.
Of course, you’ll need to think about the interior of their home as well, however, if you do not want to make a mistake, you can get them a black rack. After all, black goes well with all colors, hence, you won’t make a mistake. Additionally, if the couple does not like wine, you can get them a bottle of champagne instead.
3. A Turntable Aka A Record Player
Is it really a happy home without music? Well, your answer is probably no. By choosing a turntable, you’ll not only give the most unique present ever but, you will also give the couple a musical throwback to the days when they played vinyl records! And, do you know what the best thing about this gift is?
You’ll always know what present to bring them for their anniversaries and birthdays. Of course, with a record player, you can also choose several records to go with the gift – however, it should be something that the couple likes to listen to together. If you want to see a guide for choosing the best turntable out there, check out newswatchngr.com for more info.
4. Customized Items
Beverage glasses, bathrobes, napkins, towel, bedding, passport holder, cutting boards, mugs. There are literally thousands of things that you can customize these days! Customizing a specific item will truly make the gift unique and it will show the couple that you truly put some thought into what you got them.
Naturally, you cannot customize every single thing that you think of, but, a quick search on Google will reveal what items can be customized. What is even better is that you can combine several of the items and create one “package” that allows them to easily start their life together. Hence, you can, for example, opt for customized mugs, glasses, and a cutting board that will equip their kitchen.
5. Picture Frames
Another gift that can help them settle into their new homes are picture frames. You can choose to get them a set that will feature various sizes, hence, once they develop their wedding photographs, they can decorate their homes with it. Additionally, picture frames are always needed, which means that they make a perfect wedding gift.
What to Consider When Opting For a Gift?
As mentioned at the beginning of the article, purchasing a wedding gift is a daunting process, however, there are some things that you can consider that will make the process easier. The things that you should think about includes:
- The Couple’s Lifestyle – the first thing you should consider is the lifestyle the couple has. For example, they might not consume alcoholic beverages, which means that you should not get them a wine rack. Hence, by considering their lifestyle, you can automatically shorten your list of possible gifts.
- The Interior Design of Their Home – if you are purchasing picture frames, customized gifts, or a turntable, you should think about how their home looks like. This can help you with choosing the colors and materials of the items you are looking at purchasing, and you can ensure that they actually use and display the item in their home.
- If in Doubt, You Can Always Ask Them What They Need – if you truly want to get them something that they will use, as well as something that they need, then you should simply ask them. By asking them, you can ensure that they can get something that will be valuable to them, instead of something that they will leave in a box.
- The Price – naturally, you should also think about how much you are willing to spend on the gift. Hence, it is best if you set a budget and stick to it. By setting up a budget, you can know what you get them, hence, you can shorten your list of potential presents that you are looking at.
The gifts mentioned in the article above are all unique in their own way, as well as versatile, which means that you’ll have a lot of options to choose from. Of course, you should also consider the tips mentioned above, hence, you can ensure that you do not make a mistake when purchasing a gift.
Hence, now that you know what unique presents you can get for the newlyweds, you should really not waste any more time. Instead, start browsing online, as well as brick-and-mortar businesses in order to find a present that will fit your needs perfectly.